Construction in Worcester - Week of May 7, 2018
Monday, May 07, 2018
GoLocalWorcester News Team
The Department of Public Works & Parks (DPW&P) advises motorists that there will be traffic delays at the following locations where resurfacing or sewer related construction activity will take place during the week of May 7, 2018. The usual hours of work will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Roadway Resurfacing Related Work
- June Street - Chandler St. to Pleasant St.
- State Street - Main St. to Harvard St.
- Esther Street - Millbury St. to Henrietta St.
- Florence Street - May St. to Beaver St.
- Perry Avenue - Endicott St. to Suffield St.
- Route 20 - Sunderland Rd., Whitla Dr. & Rte. 20
- Suffield Street - Perry Ave. to Vernon St.