State Rep-Elect LeBoeuf Announces December Office Hours
Wednesday, December 05, 2018
GoLocalWorcester Political Team
LeBoeuf serves the Town of Leicester and Worcester’s Ward 7 and precincts 2,3, and 4 of Ward 8.
“It’s an honor to serve our communities. It is my responsibility to make sure our district has a representative who is going to work just as hard as our residents do to improve the quality of life in our neighborhoods,” said LeBoeuf.
He added, “I’m excited about the opportunity to bring the needs of our communities to the forefront. Worcester and Leicester deserve to be recognized for their contributions to the Commonwealth and I am excited to make sure our voices are heard on Beacon Hill.”
The following sessions have been scheduled:
- Saturday December 8th, 9am-11am, B-Law’s Diner, 15 S Main Street, Leicester
- Sunday December 9thth, 3:30pm-5:30pm, iKrave Café, 517 Park Avenue, Worcester
- Monday December 10th, 7am-9am, Livia’s Dish, 1394 Main Street, Worcester
- Tuesday December 11th, 6:30pm-8:30pm, Town Hall, Meeting Room 3, 3 Washburn Square, Leicester
- Monday December 17th, 5:30pm-7:30pm, Main South CDC, 875 Main Street, Worcester